domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

Graphic Design (II)

Hello!!

Here once more! And again with a new graphic design. Last week I was inspired by sweet&bakery blog www.dulcementenadia.es
Is an amazing place where you can find very good recipes, funny histories and good photographs. I'm hooked on to that blog!



My inspiration comes about this post and this sweet caramel apples:





With the history that Nadia share and these pictures... I dreamed with it... I did all in Illustrator, with no first sketches. Well, I hope you enjoy it as me!


In the ribbon you can read: Welcome to the Fair

I wish you a happy week!! Good karma!! :D

PD: don't forget to follow her on Facebook!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Jo que sorpreeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaa!

    Me ha encantado mi amor!! Muchas gracias!!
    Te quieroooooooo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Jajajajajaa De nada!! Te lo mereces todo y lo sabes!! :D

      Te quiiiiiieeeeerooooooo!!!

      Eliminar