jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Ducati watch - WIP


This summer, at the beach, I was inspired a lot - I believe...- and a new concept watch for the one of my favourites brands of bikes: Ducati. I always love their designs, his sound and his tubular frames (as KTM that is another love, and also like customer). This inspired me, and I did several sketches, enjoying one of the best beaches in Spain with my pretty wife. Starts new project!...Ducati Concept Watch (DCW sounds well?)...

...See you soon!!


Este verano, en la playa, me inspiré mucho - creo ...- y un nuevo reloj concepto para una de mis marcas favoritas de motosDucatiSiempre me ha gustado sus diseños, su sonido y sus bastidores tubulares (como KTM que es otro amor, y también como cliente).Esto me inspiró e hice varios bocetos, disfrutando de una de las mejores playas de España con mi preciosa esposa. Se inicia nuevo proyecto... Ducati Concept Watch (DCWsuena bien ?)...

... ¡Hasta pronto!


Firsts handmade sketches - DCW

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario