domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

WIP footwear trailrunnig design

Sunday. Wake up. Breakfast with my girl. Bake our bread. Inspiration start growing. Play that video:
Domingo. Despertarse. Desayuno con mi chica. Horneamos nuestro pan. La inspiración empieza. Pongo este vídeo:

He is Luzu, if you don't subscribe in your channel, you'll die because your shoes eat your feets...Those bizarre things happen if you don't subscribe.
Él es Luzu, si no te suscribes a su canal, morirás porque tus zapatillas se comerán tus pies...Éstas extrañas cosas pasan si no te suscribes.


Yes! I'm inspired, so let's start sketching... Line here, line there... See some blogs. Read that post:
¡Sí! Estoy inspirado, así que a empezar a dibujar... Línea aqui, ralla allá... Miro algun blog. Leo este post:

de Luis Arribas

Síguele @_spanjaard

I'm on fire. More sketching. Eat. Music&More sketch. Finally, about 3 hours working, this is my first WIP of a serious sneakers. I hope can do it onto 3D.
Estoy en racha. Más dibujo. Comer. Música&Más dibujo. Finalmente, sobre 3 horas de trabajo, este es mi primer WIP (work in progress - trabajo en marcha) de unas zapatillas de verdad. Espero que pronto se conviertan en 3D.

And its name is Alma's Style as I said on twitter:
Y su nombre es Alma's Style como dije en twitter: 

Un sketch rápido ¿os gusta? ¿hacemos un Alma's Style? http://t.co/h0fAFNsHzZ @alma_cupcakes @albertoigle @Nadia_1978 @_spanjaard


Well, at least, here is:
Bien, al final, aquí está:



My second time sketching footwear. Only with Sketchbook Pro. Next step, Illustrator :D And next, Rhinoceros...
Mi segunda vez dibujando calzado. Sólo con Sketchbook Pro. El próximo paso, Illustrator :D Y después, Rhinoceros...

Thanks for read!
Gracias por leer!

PD: as I'm studying to introduce to B2 certificate (FCE), I write it in english. I need to improve. I know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario